- The logo shows a group of people with arms and legs outstretched representing active healthy life.
- The large X form represents the actions directly against drug abuse.
- These large Xs in a round swirl represent an emphatic all round NO to drugs.
- The six sides of the logo represent the six initiatives for addressing root causes of drug abuse.
- The blue colour represents openness and freedom that being healthy offers.
The logo has been designed by Rittika Basu (Student, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad)